Trinity’s “Soup Alley” or “Window Ministry” provides hot meals, showers & haircuts, groceries, and financial help for our neighborhood poor and those in need of temporary assistance.
How You Can Help
- Soup Alley – From Trinity’s Parish House window, volunteers serve hot food and distribute other essentials to the hungry & homeless:
Monday – Saturday from 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Food Pantry – The food pantry is available on Fridays from 9 to 10:30 am. Families can receive a bag of groceries every two weeks. Must live in 63104 zip code, bring a picture ID, current utility bill, and proof of income.
We’re Looking for Donations
- T-shirts, new men’s underwear & new sport socks, winter coats & hoodies, ski gloves & stocking caps.
- Sandwiches, individually-wrapped food items, packaged food canned-goods
- Powdered laundry soap, toothpaste/toothbrush, deodorant, safety razors, hygiene items of every sort.
To find out more about any of our service opportunities, or to connect with one of our ministry team leaders, please contact Trinity’s Volunteer Coordinator: