Helping Hand Me Downs was established in 2011 to meet the needs of new mothers leaving the hospital without essential household items for their newborns. Today, we serve families with children of all ages.
- Providing essential items, such as children’s clothing and books, diapers, toys, cribs, strollers, etc.
- Connecting families with a trusted network of resources throughout St Louis, based on their needs.
- Offering one-on-one life coaching and assistance finding stable employment and housing.
How You Can Help
- Volunteer: Trinity is seeking volunteers to serve Tuesday-Friday from 9:00 – 12:00
- Tuesday-Thursday volunteers can interact with families, provide them with prepared items, sort and organize.
- Friday volunteers will sort and organize incoming donations
- Donation pick-up and drop-off
We’re Looking for Donations:
- We accept children and parenting items: New and gently used clothing, books, toys, diapers, blankets, etc…
- Baby Items: Cribs, bouncy seats, strollers, bottles, unexpired car seats, etc…
- Home Items: Kitchen utensils, small appliances, bedding, etc…
- Anything a family needs to raise their child.
To find out more about any of our service opportunities, or to connect with one of our ministry team leaders, please contact Trinity’s Volunteer Coordinator: