At Trinity, our clergy aren’t just here to serve people who are already connected to our church. They’re here to serve everyone in our increasingly complex and busy world. Here are a few suggestions for when you should reach out to one of them:
- When you want to talk or pray over an important decision.
- When you’re wrestling with guilt, shame, or another spiritual issue.
- When you have a question about spirituality that needs a more in-depth answer than what you can get from a blog or a podcast.
- When you’re experiencing stress in your family or your marriage.
- When you or someone you know needs spiritual direction or counseling.
- When a baby is born or adopted.
- Before going to the hospital or when you’re facing a serious illness.
- When someone is dying or has passed away.
Keep in mind, this is not an exhaustive list; just an invitation to start a conversation should you need to talk…
Give us a call any time at 314-231-4092, or send an email through our online contact form.