Trinity’s Soup Alley provides hot meals, groceries, and financial help for our neighborhood poor and those in need of temporary assistance.
We always welcome donations of packaged food, men’s underwear & sport socks, winter coats & hoodies, ski gloves & stocking caps. If you’d like to volunteer as part of this ministry, contact the church office and let us know!
- Soup Alley – From Trinity’s Parish House window, volunteers serve hot food and distribute other essentials to the hungry & homeless
Monday – Fridays from 9 to 10:30 a.m.
Saturdays from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Food Pantry – The food pantry is available on Fridays from 9 to 10:30 am. Families can receive a bag of groceries every two weeks. Must live in 63104 zip code, bring a picture ID, current utility bill, and proof of income
Housing & Utility Assistance
Assistance with Gas (October – March), Electric (May – September), and Rent will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis. Our Community Care office is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 – 10:30 am. Due to limited funds, assistance is limited to $50 per visit.
To receive assistance:
- Must live in the 63104 zip code
- Gas or Electric, – must have disconnect notice, but utility must still be connected
- Rent – need a letter from landlord that one is behind on rent and/or a lease agreement
- Assistance can only be granted once every six months
- Bring with you – disconnection notice or letter from landlord/lease agreement, proof of income, ID